CA Compliance’s approach to conducting independent investigations is to:
- Attain clarity on what the investigation is to do through a Terms of Reference
- Gather factual and documentary evidence
- Interview complainant, respondent and/or other relevant individuals
- Record in written format the interviews seeking respective interviewee consent on their meeting note
- Explore and investigate the information gathered including meeting notes
- Document findings as to fact gathered during the aggregate investigation within an evidenced based report
- Issue report to the relevant parties that permits natural justice at the next stage
We investigate matters such as corporate governance, whistleblowing, employee grievances, bullying, harassment and sexual harassment allegations, data protection complaints, disciplinary matters, etc.
CA Compliance is an established provider of impartial independent investigations delivering findings as to fact.