CA Compliance is an established provider of impartial Independent Investigations delivering factual reports.
We investigate matters such as corporate governance, whistleblowing, employee grievances, bullying and harassment allegations, data protection complaints, disciplinary matters, etc.
CA Compliance’s approach to conducting Independent Investigations is to:
- Gather factual and documentary evidence
- Interview worker and/or other relevant individuals
- Record in written format the interviews
- Explore and investigate the information gathered including meeting notes
- Make findings as to fact
- Document factual findings of investigation within an evidenced based report
- Issue report to relevant parties.
Please contact us to learn more about our Independent Investigations services.