CA Compliance delivers a range of complaint handling services to include:
- CEDR qualified Mediation: providing mediated services between parties
- Dispute intervention: receiving submissions, meeting parties and offering recommendations to resolve impasse
- Adjudications: examining complaint matters and making an adjudicative decision
- Complaint consulting advices: drafting or updating complaints handling manuals and correspondence (e.g., for regulatory, professional or commercial bodies)
- Investigations: providing independent and impartial investigations and factual reports
- Appeals: provide an independent appeal hearing service
Please contact us to learn more about our Complaint Management Services.