CA Compliance delivers HR Compliance, independent investigations, complaint management and governance services. Since 1999, we have been offering constructive opinions and purposeful results to clients. Accountability, credibility and impartiality are core to our success. We support our clients by championing organisational productivity through oversight, strategy, governance, complaint management and compliance.
Since 1999 CA Compliance has delivered HR compliance and consulting services as a reputable and trusted partner.
CA Compliance conducts impartial independent investigations on matters such as employee grievances, whistleblowing, corporate governance and alleged disciplinary matters.
CA Compliance provides advisory services on corporate governance.
CA Compliance offers a confidential facilitated negotiation in which the mediator actively assists the parties to work towards a negotiated agreement of a dispute or difference.
Carol Ann Casey is the Independent Adjudicator of the Law Society of Ireland, the only person in Ireland who holds this Statutory office.
CA Compliance delivers a range of complaint handling services including consulting advices, mediation, dispute recommendation and adjudications.
- The GDPR approach in simple terms 19th February 2018
- Factual independent investigations process 31st January 2018
- The Negotiating Table 8th May 2017
- 4 Tips to manage HR risk 16th March 2017
- If-then planning 9th January 2017
- The process of investigating complaints 3rd May 2016
- Ethical leadership: what FIFA thought us? 16th March 2016
- 10 Tips to be a HR Compliant Employer 1st December 2015